BE A PART OF THE MISSION
Bethel Bible Village offers a wide range of volunteer opportunities for both individuals and groups. Whether you want to host a food drive, volunteer at one of our fundraising events, or become a prayer warrior, your support helps kids who are facing adversity.
If you would like to volunteer, please fill out our application, and our volunteer coordinator will get back to you as soon as possible.
*Our list of volunteer opportunities is not all inclusive and changes frequently depending on our current needs.
For more information about any of our volunteer opportunities, please contact our volunteer coordinator, Grace Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Food Drives
2. Volunteer Opportunities
Current Volunteer Opportunities:
- Cottage Dinner: Host a cottage dinner by providing food for the cottage and eat dinner with the kids. This can be done monthly or whatever recurring timeframe works best for you.
- Prayer Warrior: For more information about becoming a prayer warrior for Bethel, please contact our volunteer coordinator
- Chapel Services: Speak or lead one of our chapel services for our kids.
- Serving School Lunches: Serve a school lunch for our kids.
- Campus-Wide Event: Host a campus-wide event such as a back-to-school bash, a cookout, a game night, a bonfire with s’mores, etc.
- Fundraising Event: Our fundraising events take a lot of time and work to put on every year, so we always welcome more help! You can volunteer to help out at our Country Connection Concert, Golf Tournament, and/or the SuperHeroes Run For Hope Race.
- Housekeeping/Grounds-work: Our housekeeping and grounds-work needs are constantly changing, for more details about what our specific needs are, please email our volunteer coordinator, Grace Miller, at email@example.com.
3. Volunteer Welcome Letter
Click here to read the volunteer welcome letter.
4. volunteer application
Click here to fill out the volunteer application.
5. forms and waivers
Click here to sign the forms and waivers.